Vinyl Siding Wood Siding Metal Siding Steel Siding Aluminum Siding Cement Siding Siding Contractors
Siding-Help.net
Siding-Help.net Vinyl Siding

Vinyl Siding looks attractive and trendy

Vinyl sidingVinyl siding is equivalent to the outside shell of a house. This type of siding is mainly used for decoration and waterproofing purpose, and is a good alternative to conventional wood siding, metallic siding, aluminum sidings or fiber cement siding. It is an amalgamated product that is a result of meticulous engineering and it is manufactured from PVC [Poly vinyl chloride] and thus called vinyl siding. Other than in the United States, mainly in New Zealand and UK, vinyl is also known by the name uPVC.

Vinyl House Siding

By default, 80% of vinyl is made of PVC resin and the remaining 20% is what determines the color, gloss, flexibility, opacity, resistance, and durability. Due to its multiple options, vinyl siding is one of the most popularly used exterior materials for residential properties. Vinyl siding is also the most popular siding option in Canada and United States.

Vinyl House SidingsThis product does have some controversial factors to it though. Environmentalists do not support the use of this product because they believe it is a hazard in disposal and processing of manufacturing. But each type of vinyl siding is considered a great choice by many contractors like Chase Roofing, not only because of its cost efficiency but also for its variability.

There are different advantages of using vinyl siding: one of the prime advantages of vinyl siding is its excellent durability. This factor varies with climate of course, but there has been much research and development put in to improve the durability of vinyl sheets.

One of the biggest advantages of vinyl boards are that is requires the least amount of maintenance. That’s not to say it doesn’t ever need maintenance though. It is suggested that you wash the vinyl boards at least once a year. It is also absolutely necessary to install additional insulation within the walls because vinyl paneling does not manage to provide adequate insulation.

Vinyl boards are also available in a wide variety of different colors. New vinyl siding is more or less fade-proof. Depending on the quality of the vinyl though, the color of the board should not fade.

With the advancement of time and technology, the quality of vinyl has developed a lot and has gradually become the most popular option for siding.

 
Sitemap / Privacy Police / Contact

Copyright© 2008-2017, Siding-Help.com.